Law Enforcement Summit - Transparency & Accountability
Please join us June 5 & 6, 2017 at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa in Clearwater, Florida
Cost is $495 Per Person
This is a follow up to our highly successful Body Cameras and Related Issues Summit featuring a dynamic cast of presenters with expertise in public policy, media relations, community outreach and legal aspects of law enforcement transparency/accountability to the public we serve.
Who should attend:
- Police Chiefs, Sheriffs
- Agency Policymakers
- Police/Labor Attorneys
- Community Relations Staff
- Labor Representatives
- Media Relations Specialists
Topics will include:
- Use of Force: Responding Effectively to Critical Incidents
- Racial Profiling: Using Transparency to Answer Public Concerns
- Crime Reporting: Release of Video, Personnel Records, Police Procedures
- Agency Review: Disposition of Complaints, Confronting Political Agendas
- Media Relations Crisis Communications Strategy: Standing Up for Your Agency
- Community Outreach: Public Education Campaigns That Work
- “The Ferguson Effect”: Strategies to Counter Anti-Law Enforcement Climate on Police/Community Relations
Accommodations at Safety Harbor Resort and Spa
While attending the 2017 Law Enforcement Summit on Transparency and Accountability, relax knowing you will never need to leave this amazing resort. With amazing views of Tampa Bay, spacious rooms, award winning spa facilities, restaurants and poolside bar, your stay during the summit is sure to be a pleasant one.
The Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is offering special discounted rates for those attending the summit. Learn more about the resort and accommodations.